My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Vote for JP2

JP2 is entered in the Pepsi Refresh Everything Project to win $50,000 for new gym windows IF we can make it into the top 10 by January 31. We had been floating at 17 for a week and a half when the school held an afterschool snowman party. The kids and parents made a slew of snowmen on school property to hold signs asking folks to vote for us via text. Fox 4 News came out and shot some footage of the kids which they aired that night and the next morning. We are currently up to #15!!!



Jack thought there were plenty of snowmen so he made a snowdog for the cause.


You can vote for us every day in January by texting 105335 to 73774 and by voting on facebook http://www.refresheverything.com/jp2school

0 comments: