My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Jack's Bird Book


After building a bird feeder with his brother and Daddy, Jack is all about the birds that come to eat at our house. He asked his Dad about the different birds and they started looking them up on line. Jack wanted pictures of all the birds so he and John printed out pictures and put them into Jack's Bird Book. Jack says the funny part about his book is the last page which has a picture of a squirrel and not a bird. That silly squirrel is in the book because he comes to eat at the bird feeder too - and he is a greedy little fella.

(Of course the first page has a picture of Thomas - but that doesn't count as silly.)

If you send us pictures of birds, we will add them to Jack's bird book!

0 comments: