My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Performance Art

Wy and I were haning out Wednesday morning. We did a little reading, a little exercize and a little snacking. After all that I decided to get ready for work. I heard Wy start singing Old MacDonald as he was heading downstairs. Suddenly I hear this repetitive expolsion of piano keys and what seems to be rap meets performance art

BANG bang BANG
Old MacDonald!
bang bang
Had a FARM
BANG BANG
E-I-E-I
Bang bang bang bang BANG BANG BANG
OHHHHHH!
BANG bang BANG
And on THIS farm
BANG BANG BANG
He had A DOG
BANG BANG BANG
E-I-E-I
Bang bang BANG
OHHHHHH!
BANG bang BANG

Of course by the time I had the camera in hand ready to snag a video for you he was done. I asked him to play his song for me again but he just draped himself over the piano bench as if he were devastated by my request.

0 comments: