My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Sketchers

Jack has a little classmate that wears Sketchers and the boys swears this kid wins all the foot races because he wears Sketchers. Thankfully neither Jack nor Wy has been nagging at me to get them a pair of Sketchers. Wy has a little pair of tennis shoes that he calls Sketchers. I could have -killed- hubs the other weekend when he and Wy got into an argument about those shoes - he kept telling Wy they weren't Sketchers they were just tennis shoes. Wy was very upset by the whole thing. Thankfully, Wy doesn't believe John. He still says they are Sketchers. Is it wrong of me to just let him think I'm cool and bought him Sketchers?

0 comments: