My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

The Tooth Fairy can keep her money.

Jack has a loose tooth. Get this, he is NOT happy about it. He doesn't want to get "big adult teeth" and he doesn't want Tooth Fairy money. (OK - who doesn't want free money?) He was crying and telling John "I don't want big teeth. I don't want money from the Tooth Fairy to buy Hot Wheels or candy. I want you and Mommy to buy me vose fings!"
He talked to the kids at school about his tooth yesterday and told me that he is feeling only a tiny little bit better about his lose tooth because one of the girls in his class has a lose tooth too. Then he looked at me and said "Hey, Mommy? You wanna touch it?" "Um...OK. It sure is lose, buddy." When the thing falls out its going right in this cute little pillow from Aunt Shannon. Let's just hope the Tooth Fairy remembers to do her job once the tooth is in the pillow.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwe! I totally forgot about the tooth pillow! I love you guys and miss you bunches. I'll get Jack's b-day present in the mail tomorrow!!! XOXO! aunt shan