My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Tiny Tidbits

Here we have the most recent Kinder craft project - the grocery bag paper kite! I have no idea if this thing works. I don't know if the Kinders tested them at recess - all I know is that they made kites and brought them home.


One of the ladies that John works with is fond of peeps. She is known for "peeping" the shop every spring and by this I mean that she buys an insane number of peeps and then hides them all over the shop. The shop crew find peeps all year long. John had the boys at the shop with him the other day and this lady gave the boys their very own peeps.


The boys were having a hard time reaching the light pull in their closet even with the mondo step stool I put in there. I finally decided to lengthen the string and run it along the door jam and hang Woody as the pull handle. The boys couldn't stop turning the light on and off for about a week. They finally settled down and I'm not so worried about them going into epileptic fits from the flickering of the light.

0 comments: