My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Another tooth bites the dust.

Wyatt lost a 2nd tooth less than 2 weeks after his first one came out. Am I wrong or does it seem that most kids are missing their upper front teeth? Wy-guy is missing his bottom from teeth. I have no idea -how- he managed to hang onto this tooth because we were at the park jogging and in between jogging he was walking, sprinting, pretending to be Luke Skywalker, Sonic the Hedgehog, sommersaulting and rolling around the grass. (He likes to keep busy.) Then he came running up to me with this little tooth. He was pretty cross with me for not letting him carry it but I insisted on keeping it safe for the Tooth Fairy.

0 comments: