My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Star Wars

My fellas are OBSESSED with Star Wars. They watch all the movies all the time. They hum the themes when they are not watching the movies. They build Star Wars things out of Legos, they make up Star Wars scenarious and act them out, the list goes on.
One day Wyatt asked me how to play Darth Vadar's music on the piano so I looked up a tutorial on the youtube. It was a bit too much for Wyatt to focus on so Jack and I figured it out and he has been teaching to to Wy in bits and pieces. Now I hear Star Wars on the piano - all the time.
Anyone have any piano books of Star Wars music for beginners that you want to send my way?

0 comments: