My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Swimmin'

The boys are taking swim lessons all summer. Jack was very nervous about the whole thing because he didn't want to put his face under water. He was surprised by how much fun he had and looks forward to his swim lessons each night.

Wyatt is having a good time learning how to swim. They both made a new friend in their first two week session but now that we are in the 2nd session of the summer we were surprised by a number of their classmates who are also in the same time slot.

Poor Stephen strokes out when we leave for swim lessons. I don't feel that we can keep an eye on the boys and Stephen so home he stays. Poor boy.

0 comments: