My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

B-B Baby

I walked downstairs a few nights ago to find Jess hanging out on the sofa. She had a huge bloody gauze patch on her leg. Crazy me - I asked "WHAT happened to your leg!?" Jess replied quite nonchalantly "I got shot."

She says she was walking down the street with her friend Liz. She says they were minding their own business when a 12 year old boy called them over to his house. The girls walked up to this young man and he shot Jess in the leg with his B-B gun. She tells me she then called him a punk-ass kid and I have no idea what happened after that other than this random kid ran off and at some point Jess came home. Have you ever seen anyone so proud of a puncture wound? OK - maybe some of you have, but you have to remember, I'm sheltered.

Peace out, YO,
The OPP Gang.

0 comments: