My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Viewer Discretion Advisory

"The following post contains scenes and language of a frank and explicit nature. Viewer discretion is advised."

Devon was home with the kids last Thursday and Wy pooped his pants. She was trying to get his pants off without creating an even bigger mess and Wy was wiggling around - it was not going well. Devon muttered "This is not fair." And Wy said "Yes it is." Devon said "What is?" Wy told her "It's fair that you has to cwean me up." Devon's revenge? She had him help her clean his poopy underwear. In the middle of this enticing project Wy said "Devon, this is yucky."

1 comments:

Marci said...

And Wyatt was very impressed with his observation - he told Gammie later how "Yucky" it all was!