My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

The Jonas Brothers

Jack decided he wanted to do something nice for the girls - so he drew a picture of the Jonas Brothers. (The kids are all huge fans of the Jonas Brothers.) Well, Jack drew a picture of himself, Wyatt, Mommy & Daddy with the Jonas Brothers so that the girls could have something nice. I can't decide if it is intentional that he drew the Owen family with the Jonas Brothers or not.

I told Jack we were going to go see the movie Oceans this weekend. He said "Oh, Joe and Demi wrote vat song." The funny thing is, he said it as if he knows Joe and Demi - personally. At first I thought "Who in the hell are Joe and Demi?" I didn't have to think about it very long because Jack can tell I'm not following him. "Make A Wave, Mommy. Joe and Demi wrote vat song." Then I realized he was talking about Joe Jonas and Demi Lavato or whatever her name is. And then all I could think was "My 5 year old is already entrenched in pop culture." That is weird to me.

Here is the Joe & Demi video for your viewing pleasure.




Love and blessings,
Owenland Park

0 comments: