My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Chop Liver

So Jack was sent to his room for not playing nicely with others. Wy slipped up there and they proceeded to have a pillow fight. During this pillow fight, Jack launched himself across the room and smashed his face into his nightstand...

Wy has started running after me calling "Wait up swow poke!" or his other favorite "Come on Chop Wiver!" He doesn't get it that he is the one lagging behind...

Mom & Dad are taking the girls to Omaha for a long weekend. The house will be so quiet! Devon has decided to try and do something fun with the boys during the day - it isn't easy to get 6 kids out for something fun.

Hey - look what hubs made for me!!! I picked up this great frame on a serious discount at the Michael's and asked my man to put some mesh into it so I can hang up my ear rings. (This is really my master plan to simply acquire more french hook earrings - I need to fill up that frame!!!!)

P.S. - Happy birthday Hubs, Daddy & Jude! We will be going out to eat for John's birthday dinner tonight. If any of you know that man of mine you will only need one guess regarding what he picks for his birthday dinner...

0 comments: