My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

My sons and moons


Jack's new passion is putting together puzzles on Gammy's laptop. Actually all the kids are big fans of the puzzles so we have to break them up as the boys want to do train puzzles and the girls want to do princess or Barbie puzzles...



Wyatt told me he was going to wink at me and then he did. I tell the boys they are my sons and my moons. (I know they don't get the pun.) Anyway, Wy has taken to telling me I am his sun, moon and TRAIN. He puts such emphasis on the Train part as if to tell me "Mommy, this is the biggest compliment."



John has been teaching Jack how to play Sudoku. They can spend an hour huddled together talking through what numbers can and can't go where.


Wyatt fell asleep at the dinner table the other night.

0 comments: