My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Tool Time with Daddy



As you know, John has been working on his truck. He got the engine put back together and took the truck out for a short drive. The boys insisted on going with him. As soon as they hopped in the truck, they siezed all tools within reach. Oh that was a happy few minutes for the boys. Poor John, the truck problem was not solved. He took it to a shop that he trusts. After they spent a week and a half on it, they couldn't figure out the problem. So they asked how many folks live at the house and gave him 12 tickets to dirt races this weekend. And they didn't charge him for all the time they spent trying to figure out the problem. Now John is just going to keep reading through manuals and waving his magic wand over that poor old truck. Cross your fingers.

0 comments: