My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Daddy's bafroom

Wy was having a terrible time falling asleep earlier this week. I went in his room and the two of us slipped in to Jack's bed. I laid there petting Wy's hair when I noticed an odd stubbly patch. I looked down and it was nearly bald. I asked him what happened to his hair and he told me "Devwyn cut it in Daddy's bafroom and I put a (completely unintelligible word) in Daddy's cabinet." This was followed with hysterical laughter.



I finally managed to figure out he put a domino in Daddy's bathroom cabinet as a sort of 3 year old practical joke on John. I also learned that the domino was what was important, the little incident with "Devwyn" and the scissors in the "bafroom" wasn't even a blip on his radar.

0 comments: