My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Kinder Thanksgiving Feast

John and I managed to slip away from work Tuesday afternoon to attend Jack's Kinder Thanksgiving Feast and 'play'. The kids were pretty adorable dressed in their Pilgrim and Native American costumes. Jack and I thought we would include one of the little skits for you:

T is for Thanksgiving!
Here is a Turkey with his tail spread wide!


He sees the Framer coming

And he tries to hide.

He runs around the barnyard; wobble, wobble, wobble.

Talking Turkey talk; gobble, gobble, gobble!

You can see a bit more of Jack's Kinderfeast presentation by following the link to our shutterfly page and selecting Kinderfeast 2010! http://owenlandparkproductions.shutterfly.com/


Love, Blessings and Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: