My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

My new bracelet

I was cleaning up after dinner the other night and heard Jack say to John "Can you help me make a bracelet for my mommy?" I peeked around the corner and saw Jack standing there with a box of embroidery thread and a box of beads. John said he would be happy to help so Jack sat down beside him and got to work.

Now, I never thought I would be the kinda mom who got teary eyed over macaroni artwork or plastic beaded jewelry, but this bracelet is truly beautiful. Jack made it with a plan in mind - he followed an AB pattern (they are learning all about patterns in kindergarten) with our favorite colors - Thomas blue for Jack and red for me.

0 comments: