My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Halloween - a bit late...

I managed to upload our Halloween photos to shutterfly. You can follow the link http://owenlandparkproductions.shutterfly.com/ and click on the Halloween 2010 album to see the boys.

We went to the Community Center and the boys had a great time. If you look through the album you will see they had fun balloons - some of them were hung as apples in the trees and someone tied up a bunch of orange balloons with orange ribbon and made them look like pumpkins! It was very cute. We weren't in the mood to be greedy Trick-or-Treaters so after the Community Center, John took us out for Chinese - where Jack asked our very Asian waiter "Do you speak French?"

0 comments: