My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Leo Marks

Yeah, yeah - I know I'm just one more person to talk about this poem after Chelsea and Mark brought it out into the light again, but it truly is beautiful.

The Life That I Have by Leo Marks
The life that I have is all that I have
And the life that I have is yours
The love that I have of the life that I have
Is yours and yours and yours.
A sleep I shall have, a rest I shall have
Yet death will be but a pause
For the peace of my years in the long green grass
Will be yours and yours and yours.


If you would like to learn more about Leo Marks (a really interesting fella) you will have to cut and paste this link as I have tried and tried and can't get the link to post...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Marks

0 comments: