My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

My own little Nutbrown Hare

Little Nutbrown Hare loves Big Nutbrown Hare and very much wants to impress his older friend. They compete over who loves the other one more. At the end of the book Big Nutbrown Hare settles Little Nutbrown Hare into his bed of leaves, kisses him goodnight and says "I love you all the way to the moon and back."

We have read this book enough that when I say to the boys "I love you all the way..." they will end the sentence "to the moon and back!" I looked at Wyatt the other night and said "Wy, I love you all the way..." He looked at me. His eyes got really big. He gasped and smiled and whispered "to the Island of Sodor?! Oh fank you, Mommy! Fank you!!!"

0 comments: