My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Super bowling

The boys loved their bowling shoes. They were totally offended and did not understand why we had to give the shoes back when we were done.


Jack loved bowling. A couple of times he walked up to the lane, set the ball down and kicked it like a soccer ball. Each time I'm calling out "No, Jack, don't..." but it was too late.


Each time Wy let ball roll down the lane, he would stand there with in his super hero pose SUPER BOWLER as if he could guide the ball to the pins. Once the automatic arm dropped down to 'sweep' the lane, Wy would jump up and down hollering "I'm a WINNER!" whether he hit any pins or not.


And here we have the bowling scores. Don't read too much into the fact that Wy beat Jack. I was helping. And what does that say about MY bowling skills? It says my Daddy would hang his head in shame at my lack of bowling skills. (He carried at 205 average when he was in the leagues.)

0 comments: