My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

All in all, it's just another hole in the head.

I felt bad about not getting a picture of Miss Connie and her missing front tooth in here last week. People, I need no longer feel rotten. Had I managed to get that picture on line last week, it would have been a bit repetitive as she went and lost her other front tooth this weekend.
If you take a closer look, you will notice that both Abby & Connie got their ears pierced this week. The girls were THRILLED. They were showing off their new earrings to me and I completely freaked them out by removing my earrings and putting them back in. Abby was jumping around asking me if it hurt. Connie said it was disgusting. I told them I thought they were crazy for getting their ears pierced if they thought changing their earrings was disgusting. As far as I'm concerned, having your ears pierced is specifically for changing your earrings. I LOVE earrings. Earrings are one of my very favorite things on this planet. If I am on my way to work and realize I don't have on earrings - I will stop and buy some, yes I will be late for meetings or rehearasls. If I were in labor and realized I didn't have on earrings, I'm telling you people, someone would have to go get some for me, or let me borrow a pair.

OK - that was weird. Love and blessings!

0 comments: