My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

The best present ever!

Strangling the 14 year old!

Click here to view these pictures larger


For more pictures of our full on May celebrations (Devon's Confirmation, my birthday, Wyatt's birthday, Jessica's birthday and Shelby's belated birthday from last month) look to my sidebar on the left for Linky Dinks. Click on Shutterfly then select May Celebrations.

There was so much to celebrate on Sunday that we decided on a full on Turkey dinner. It was WONDERFUL! Thanks, Mom! Melanie made her one of a kind cakes, I got to smack my Dad and strangle Jessica. Everyone got great presents - it was a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

IM 15!!!! NOT 14!!!!!