My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

If taken out of context...

Devlyn: Jack! Move! I'm going to hit you in the face!

(To her credit, she was actually trying to prevent an injury to Jack. When we get out of the car, the rule for the little kids is that they have to put their back against the car door until the adult is ready to take their hand and move on. Jack was moving into place - putting his back against Devlyn's door. Devlyn was tyring to open her door but didn't want to hit Jack.)

Wyatt: Hey, my pants are rumbling: that means a monster is coming.

Jack: Mommy, don't worry about vat dinosaur. I will take care of you. (Union Station had a dinosaur exhibit going on and they erected this T-Rex on the corner of Pershing and Main. The first time I saw it was at night - after a very long day at work - and it was lit from underneath with an unearthly green light. It scarred the crap outta me.)

0 comments: