My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Devon's Confirmation

Devon was confirmed yesterday. (We also celebrated my birthday, Jess' birthday, Wyatt's birthday and because he doesn't like a fuss - I didn't publicize to everyone that it was also John's 1 month anniversary of being a non-smoker.)

So, here is Bishop Nauman speaking in Spanish at the 2 hour long ceremony. (There was a large Spanish speaking population among the Candidates for Confirmation so there ya have it.)


And here we see the moment after Devon has been confirmed. Yes folks - the backside of her head...And I'm in the picture too, I'm just hidden in front of someone else's head. But Here is Bishop Nauman.


And here we are with Bishop Nauman after the ceremony. Devon and I stopped long enough to get her picture taken and to talk to the Bishop for a few minutes. We had to zoom home for our full on Turkey Dinner celebration!


Congratualtions, Devon!

0 comments: