My favorite quote

"I just wanted to tell you that your kids are the ONLY reason I will have kids when I'm older..."
Helen. 7/24/09

Words to live by

If it is to be, it is up to me.

Fishing with my dad.

Click here to view these pictures larger


John took the Owen clan fishing yesterday. Believe it or not, John was the only one of the four of us who had EVER been fishing. We had a great time. It was a beautiful sunny day - and it wasn't too hot.

Jack LOVED casting his line - he even got a little frenetic about it...
Wyatt was vehemently opposed to casting a line, though he did insist on reeling in his little fish every time the line was cast.

For more pictures of our day, you guessed it, go to my sidebar on the left, look up shutterfly and then click on Gone Fishin.

Love and blessings!
Owenland Park

0 comments: